If after an upgrade the app does not work anymore
or if a verse is missing, please try to:
1. uninstall Pinoy Bible,
2. delete the file ‘pinoyBibleDb’ on your SD card,
3. make sure SD card has 12mb free space,
4. then install Pinoy Bible again.
KJV Audio Bible is now added.
Also, you can add, delete, or rename a bookmark.
– Daily readings
– Copy verse
– Share verse
– Bookmark (just long-press a verse)
– Search by verse (e.g. John 3:17)
– Search verse by word or phrase (just click upper-left icon on home screen)
– Search book by name or abbreviation
– Jump to a specific verse
– Navigation between books & chapters
– Share verse (just long press the specific verse)
This Bible app uses the following versions: King James Bible (1611) and Ang Biblia (1905). Both versions’ copyright are now in public domain. Except for King James whose copyright is still applicable in Great Britain.
The Daily Readings is based on Morning & Evening by Charles Spurgeon.
If you find Pinoy Bible helpful, please recommend it to others. 🙂
We are open for suggestions. More features will be added in the future.
Your rate for Pinoy Bible means a lot… thanks.
Books & Reference
Join The Discussion
Editors' Note: To download the application, click on "Download" button. Enter your log in details. When download is completed, go to your app bar, click Downloads and find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and press ?Install?. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here