Adobe eSign Manager DC, formerly Adobe EchoSign, lets you e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for e-signature, track your documents, and get signatures instantly with in-person signing. eSign Manager is your mobile companion for Adobe Document Cloud eSign services and Acrobat DC subscriptions.
Conduct business transactions on the go. Adobe eSign Manager DC helps you eliminate tedious paperwork, close business faster, and streamline business processes. Adobe is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for more than 25 years. With over 37 million users worldwide, Document Cloud eSign services are used by businesses of all sizes -“ including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations, and financial institutions -“ to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal, and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
– Open and e-sign documents instantly.
– Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
– Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
– Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
– Save partially-filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
GET E-SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
– Send documents for signature from your document library, your device library, or email attachments.
– Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, or Adobe Document Cloud storage.
– Use your Android to get e-signatures in person when meeting a client.
– Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
– Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
– Send reminders to recipients who haven’t signed yet.
– View agreements stored in your online account.
– All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
– Adobe Document Cloud eSign services are compliant with the US Federal ESIGN Act, UETA and the Electronic Commerce Directive in the EU.
– Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
– Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions.
– Adobe Document Cloud eSign services use enterprise-grade security and are SSAE16 compliant.
– Adobe Document Cloud eSign services provide protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process including key authentication and privacy, explicit consent, fraud protection, and consumer disclosure.
Adobe eSign Manager DC requires an active subscription with one of these Adobe offerings. Learn more at https://www.acrobat.com/en_us/products/send-for-signature.html.
– Adobe Send for Signature
– Adobe PDF Pack
– Adobe Acrobat DC
– Adobe Document Cloud eSign services
– Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
Join The Discussion
Editors' Note: To download the application, click on "Download" button. Enter your log in details. When download is completed, go to your app bar, click Downloads and find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and press ?Install?. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here