Everyday banking on your mobile is now as simple as in NetBank, with fast access to your accounts, balances and transfers.
Fast and simple access
– Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
– Quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
Transfer money and pay bills
– Pay anyone using their mobile number, account or BPAY details
– Transfer instantly between your accounts, just like in NetBank
– Schedule payments and view future transactions
– Send money overseas via IMT
Greater control over your credit and debit cards
– View your credit card repayment information
– Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
– Activate cards or change your card PIN
– Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
Turn your phone into a digital wallet
– Withdraw up to $500 cash per day without your card at CommBank ATMs with Cardless Cash
– Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone at contactless terminals.
– Store your loyalty cards for quick access on the go
See the big financial picture
– View your assets and liabilities in Portfolio view to get a better overview of your net worth
Banking on the go
– Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
– Receive CommBank app push notifications*
– Check out Products & Offers to browse and apply instantly
During the installation we’ll ask you for permissions to access your:
– Contacts/Calendar -“ enables payments to a mobile number stored on your device
– Location -“ helps you find your nearest ATMs
– Camera/Microphone -“ allows you to scan your bills’ QR codes, microphone’s not used
– Phone status and identity – generates device ID for your security
– USB contents – lets you download PDS for product applications
– Active apps – enables display of notifications
Have these handy
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you’ll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and be registered for NetCode SMS. If not registered, visit www.netbank.com.au
100% security guarantee
The CommBank app is covered by our 100% Security Guarantee, which means we’ll cover any loss should someone make an unauthorised transaction on your account using the app, provided you protect your phone and PIN and immediately notify us of their loss, theft or misuse, and of any suspicious activity on your accounts.
^Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app Push notifications alert you to important banking or product information, including NetCode Notifications, payments received, changes in your account balance or personal offers. CommBank app NetCode Notifications sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
Things you should know
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply.
Tap & Pay is available for compatible NFC enabled phones running Android 4.4 or above on eligible transaction accounts or credit cards. Other phones may Tap & Pay by ordering a CommBank PayTag in the app.
A one-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. To use CommBank app on your Android watch, the watch must be running Android Wear and paired with an Android device operating Android 4.3 or newer. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Join The Discussion
Editors' Note: To download the application, click on "Download" button. Enter your log in details. When download is completed, go to your app bar, click Downloads and find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and press ?Install?. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here