– Connects your smartphone to any PC with webcam and microphone for live HD quality video and audio surveillance
– Works via WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G from anywhere in the world
– Live video surveillance in true HD quality
– Audio eavesdropping
– Motion detection
– Surveillance video recording
– Instant sound and vibration alerts on your phone when motion is detected
– Email alerts with surveillance photos
– Save surveillance videos as evidence on your PC
– Save surveillance photos as evidence on your smartphone
– Perfect for 24 / 7 non-stop home surveillance
– Super easy to use. The #1 on Google Play with 165,000 active users.
iCamSpy will turn your smartphone and any PC or notebook with webcam and microphone into a feature-rich mobile audio and video surveillance system with motion detection in less than 1 minute. On your smartphone, you can watch and listen in real-time to what is happening in your office or at home anytime, anywhere over WiFi or 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks. Use iCamSpy as burglar alarm to protect your home and valuables, watch your baby and pets, spy on your friends and family or monitor your business in real-time.
“iCamSpy is the only app in existence that provides live video surveillance over 2G / 3G / 4G mobile networks! All other surveillance apps are limited to WiFi only.”
The setup is very easy and only takes 1 minute. You don’t need to know anything about hardware and networking. No need to install server software on the PC or configuring router ports. All you need is this app, a free iCamSpy account, the link to our online browser tool (http://www.icamspy.com) that serves the webcam video and audio stream from any PC to the iCamSpy app -” and you’re set.
ICAMSPY IS IN THE PRESS
PC-WELT says “iCamSpy perfect for home surveillance” Rating: A-
Read the article here: http://www.pcwelt.de/apps/iCamSpy_Ueberwachungskamera-7507376.html
Media & Video
Join The Discussion
Editors' Note: To download the application, click on "Download" button. Enter your log in details. When download is completed, go to your app bar, click Downloads and find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and press ?Install?. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here