– You will see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Electric Guitar.
– You will see animations of the notes on the staff to help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
– You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the final result.
– You can play at a slow speed and just listen to your instrument.
– You can play it at normal speed.
– When you are ready go to the d- section and play it while you listen the rest of the band. You have to integrate your part to the ensemble.
– While practicing you can click on the bar from which you want to repeat.
Music & Audio
Join The Discussion
Editors' Note: To download the application, click on "Download" button. Enter your log in details. When download is completed, go to your app bar, click Downloads and find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and press ?Install?. Please note that this download may not be available in some countries.
Read the instructions about the installing and removing the app here